- 1. Last kiss
- 2. Last time you had sex
- 3. Last text message
- 4. Last song you listened to
- 5. Last time you cried
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 6. Dated someone twice
- 7. Been cheated on
- 8. Kissed someone & regretted it
- 9. Lost someone special
- 10. Been depressed
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
- THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- 12. had sex
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
- 15. Made a new friend
- 17. Laughed until you cried
- 18. Met someone who changed you
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
- 27. What time did you wake up today
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- 32. What are you listening to right now
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
- 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
"We fought, holy shit we fought but damn, we loved. We loved more than anything; I think that makes all the fighting okay; we fought because we cared. Our arguments were filled with passion and this strange fucked-up way of saying ‘I love you.’"
— (via toxicacidshots)
A movie theatre you can cuddle in
or if you’re me and forever alone, a movie theatre where i can spread out and have a couch to myself and my food.
I mean, I’ll take either option
"I have my mother’s mouth and my father’s eyes; on my face they are
— Warsan Shire (via feellng)
Who the fuck even are you anymore?
i’m in love
Well that was nice, my eyes thank you
why can’t I dance like that yo 😭
BABE. Learn. Do. Give.
I can’t breathe
UNF FUCK ME
"When you love someone:
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Stop assuming you need to have sex to be intimate.
- Go on dates, PROPER dates.
- Dress formally for dates, and turn off your phones.
- Call, don’t text.
- Talk, don’t grunt.
- Surprise each other with little notes or flowers.
- Stop comparing your relationship to others.
- Have time apart as well as time together.
- Keep your own identity.
- Love as deeply as possible, don’t hold back.
- Be honest, at all times."
— FRS. (via sugarhowyou-getsofly)